Local history CDs:
The Society has also produced a number of CDs, covering larger topics than
can be fitted into the booklet series.
- "Monumental inscriptions of East Ilsley" by Eric Saxton
- full transcriptions and potted biographies, and photos of many of the
memorials. (£10.00 + 90p P&P)
- "Transcripts of East Ilsley wills" by Eric Saxton -
full transcripts of 46 wills of people commemorated in the churchyard (£7.50
+ 90p P&P)
- "East Ilsley in the 1830s" by Sue Burnay & Nigel Wardell -
interactive map and terrier listing (£7.50 + 90p P&P)
- "Educating the Ilsleys - a record of the school centenary exhibition"
by Sue Burnay & Eric Saxton - includes all of the photos on display at the
exhibition. (£5.00 + 90p P&P)
- "In the Name of God, Amen -
transcripts of 190 East Ilsley wills (1504 - 1877)" by Eric Saxton -
full transcripts, summaries of beneficiaries, and a full name index (£10.00
+ 90p P&P). This CD also contains the 46 wills which are in the
earlier wills CD.
Note: royalties from sales of these publications go to the Society to help towards the
costs of new research.